Hello! This is where i tell you what's happening in my life. Feel free to comment. Peace and Love rules~
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Hello! Welcome to my blog! You may call me Sarah Olivii. All i do is rant about anything and everything.

Treat others how you want to be treated.

Doing...
Feeling : Mixed
Eating : Healthily
Doing : Typing
Watching : Discovery
Listening to : Everything

Tagboard

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | May 2008 | August 2008 | February 2009 | March 2009 | July 2009 | October 2012 |

Sour Sour Lemon!
UPDATES!!! finally~
starting work on tuesday, 4th August 2009. CAAS!!
i feel good.. lalalalala..
4 baby boys~
alone.
song questions..
think~ think~ think~
not so unhappy-kris
double sadness..

Music
Music Here!

Up. At. This. Hour.
Written at Sunday, October 28, 2012 | back to top

Hello! Its 5 + in the morning and I am still awake.

Why?

Because I have not used a laptop to go online since the last time I blogged.

AND THE LAST TIME I SYNC-ED MY IPAD WAS IN JULY~~ omg.

and now i cannot sync my iPad cause there is an error. Damn!

I wonder what time can i go to bed later. Maybe i'll still be awake when my husband comes home and buys me breakfast.. :D

Since my last post, I have gone shopping!

2 weekends in a row, Hubby's cousin and I went to the same place to shop - City Hall City Link. Last friday, we spent about 8 hours walking into almost every shop hoping that we can get to spend our hard-earned money on something pretty. Like the usual bags, shoes, dresses etc. But not forgetting to stop for tea breaks (a.k.a this is the only day we can stop thinking of our diet and just EAT!!).

Sometimes i think that GOD is really fair to everyone. No one is perfect.

If you are born with a good figure, most of the time your face / complexion will be terrible. Which i believe that all pretty women did sacrifice something or relied on cosmetics to cover up their flaws. (in blunt words, good figures always come with a buang face)

However, if you are born with a pretty face, consider yourself luckier than the girls in the category mentioned above. Because if you look pretty already, all you have to do in just put in some effort to lose the weight and maintain. You might not be model skinny. But you look great with a little flesh where its supposed to be, which really turns on some men.

Nevertheless, as long you are confident of your own body, knows & wears what suits your figure, you will feel beautiful. Others will be able to feel it too! Even if you carry a fake LV bag, other people will never suspect that its a fake. Wahahahahaha!

To: Looking fabulous,

Cheers~