Hello! This is where i tell you what's happening in my life. Feel free to comment. Peace and Love rules~
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Hello! Welcome to my blog! You may call me Sarah Olivii. All i do is rant about anything and everything.

Treat others how you want to be treated.

Doing...
Feeling : Mixed
Eating : Healthily
Doing : Typing
Watching : Discovery
Listening to : Everything

Tagboard

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | May 2008 | August 2008 | February 2009 | March 2009 | July 2009 | October 2012 |

UPDATES!!! finally~
starting work on tuesday, 4th August 2009. CAAS!!
i feel good.. lalalalala..
4 baby boys~
alone.
song questions..
think~ think~ think~
not so unhappy-kris
double sadness..
*neigh* hear my horse!!

Music
Music Here!

Sour Sour Lemon!
Written at Monday, October 15, 2012 | back to top

It has become so boring in office that I actually have the time to blog.

Ever since i started drinking lemon juice + water, i've been feeling super exhausted & sleepy everyday..

According to my mother-in-law, lemon juice works miracles for her..

For example:
1. It smoothens your complexion, giving it a natural glow.
2. It will help you to shed some weight.
3. It suppresses your appetite. (dont' know if its psychological or i really don't feel hungry)

However, you must have the patience to buy and squeeze lemons into a small container, taking only about 1/2 a lemon at each time, twice a day. You can mix with plain water until you can take the sourness.

Most importantly you must have the determination to drink it everyday.

So far i have not felt its effects working its wonders for my complexion yet, but i will continue while having as little carbo as i can. (i cannot believe im doing this to myself. i just looove food soooo much... <-which explains my size. haha)

I . must . hold . on .... for .  the . sake . of . my . future...

Urgh~ *yawn*

Btw, my mother-in-law has given me permission for me to go back flying!! That's one of the reason why im so detemined to get rid of the results of my uncontrolled eating and unhealthy habits.

Jia you~ Jia you~ Jia you~